Property SearchSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
Featured Property Slideshow
- 12970 N 117th Street Scottsdale, AZ $3,800,000
- 8636 N VIA LA SERENA LANE PARADISE VALLEY, AZ $2,049,000
- 6320 E OLD PAINT TRAIL CAVE CREEK, AZ $978,900
- 3157 E CLAREMONT AVENUE PHOENIX, AZ $875,000
- 14521 E DESERT VISTA TRAIL SCOTTSDALE, AZ $850,000
- 37247 N 103RD STREET SCOTTSDALE, AZ $799,999
- 21966 E PICKETT COURT QUEEN CREEK, AZ $585,000
- 26017 N 3RD AVENUE PHOENIX, AZ $575,000
- 42411 N HARBOUR TOWN COURT ANTHEM, AZ $559,000
- 37910 N 1ST AVENUE PHOENIX, AZ $465,000
- 36601 N MULE TRAIN ROAD B7 CAREFREE, AZ $450,000
- 2717 E FRIESS DRIVE PHOENIX, AZ $449,000
- 13013 N PANORAMA DRIVE 113 FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ $429,500
- 27318 N 37TH AVENUE PHOENIX, AZ $400,000
- 2201 N CENTRAL AVENUE 4A PHOENIX, AZ $399,000
- 6122 W WAGONER ROAD GLENDALE, AZ $334,900
- 929 E Denton Lane Phoenix, AZ $329,900
- 14421 N CAMEO DRIVE SUN CITY, AZ $319,500
- 2201 N CENTRAL AVENUE 2E PHOENIX, AZ $315,000
- 4119 W MARIPOSA GRANDE LANE GLENDALE, AZ $299,900
Arizona is a beautiful state with so much to offer, that’s why I call it home. First, it is a “Foodie” Paradise! You have food from all over the world right in your own backyard. If you are an outdoor type, you can choose to hike, explore, visit water parks, or just relax and float down the Salt River. The best part, for me, is the nearly 360 days a year of motorcycle weather!
I come from a long line of ranchers and oil field workers. My past work experience has taken me from barren, harsh landscapes to the off-shore platforms of California where I was a compressor mechanic. Meanwhile, I dabbled in Real Estate as buyer, seller, and investor. As my body decided it no longer preferred the physical part of the job, I decided to pursue Real Estate as a full-time venture and never looked back. Today, I am able to work with a variety of people, and my career affords me the time pursue my other passions. I am an avid motorcycle enthusiast, as well as an active supporter with B.A.C.A. (Bikers Against Child Abuse), and my love for martial arts has helped me achieve the level of 1st Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo.
Whether you are looking to buy, rent, sell or invest, I can help you achieve your goals. Call today and see what I can do for you.